Expert advice to get you moving:
Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall has a wealth of experience dealing with residential conveyancing, helping clients make important decisions relating to buying or selling property.
Although an exciting time in most people’s lives, buying or selling a house is considered to be one of the most stressful things people do, particularly when unforeseen difficulties arise; WHN will provide the support, information and vital details you require in order to make the transaction as smooth as possible.
Transferring property ownership can often be a lengthy and sometimes complicated process, so it is important you have solicitors on hand to guide you through the process and provide regulated and expert advice.
We provide a range of advice and assistance for individuals and investors across the UK relating to residential conveyancing, including:
- Buying a new home
- Selling your property
- Equity release
- Transfer of Equity
- Deeds of Gift
- Land registry issues
- Islamic Finance
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of residential conveyancing, please contact;
- Graham Ireland at our Blackburn office on 01254 272640
- June Higgins at our Bacup office on 01706 874487
- Kathy Giddings at our Rawtenstall office on 01706 225621
- Elizabeth Kelly at our Haslingden office on 01706 213356
- Jennifer Prysiaznyj at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611
- Paul Waine at our Great Harwood office on 01254 884253
- Martin Heyes at our Accrington office on 01254 236221
- Tony Wilde at our Accrington office on 01254 236221