The need for specialist advice:
Our expert commercial conveyancing solicitors act for a diverse range of clients, including local and national property companies, private and corporate developers and investors, and non-property based businesses.
We are well-versed in working to extremely tight deadlines. Whether you want to buy or lease commercial property, we will fully investigate the title to ensure your interests are fully protected, guaranteeing there will be no costly mistakes.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
Our extensive experience and knowledge includes:
- Commercial and residential site assembly and development
- All aspects of secured lending
- Lease, purchase and sale transactions
- Negotiating joint venture, development and funding agreements
- Advice on rent reviews and renewals under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Tenancy agreements
- Change of use advice
- Commercial Property Litigation
The firm’s team of commercial conveyancing solicitors have more than 50 years’ combined experience working across England and Wales. Our efficient and competitively priced service provides clear costs from the outset and we will keep you up to date every step of the way.
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of commercial conveyancing please contact;
- Graham Ireland at our Blackburn office on 01254 272640
- Gary Jones or Holly Gethin at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611
- Elizabeth Kelly at our Haslingden office on 01706 213356
- Martin Heyes or Tony Wilde at our Accrington office on 01254 236221
- Paul Waine at our Great Harwood office on 01254 884253
- Kathy Giddings at our Rawtenstall on 01706 225621
- June Higgins at our Bacup office on 01706 874487