The need for specialist advice:
The importance to effective asset planning of having an adequate will in place cannot be overstated.
Without this document, the process of sorting your affairs becomes much more costly, stressful and time consuming at a very difficult and confusing time for your loved ones.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
Our highly experienced asset planning solicitors will help to draft a will and give you advice on trusts and inheritance tax (IHT) issues as part of our service.
Our specialists will also ensure that your will is legally water tight to make certain your wishes are carried out.
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Holly Gethin at our Bury Office on 0161 761 4611
- Helen Law at our Great Harwood Office on 01254 884253
- Helen Law at our Blackburn Office on 01254 272640
- Stephen Parr, Catherine Hamilton and Berin Jones at our Haslingden Office on 01706 213356
- Berin Jones and Catherine Hamilton at our Rawtenstall Office on 01706 225621