The need for specialist advice:
It is an unfortunate fact that you may be responsible for someone who did not put a Lasting Power of Attorney arrangement into place and has subsequently become unable to make decisions for themselves.
In these challenging situations, it is essential to access legal advice from experienced experts.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
Our sensitive and approachable asset planning solicitors can advise on all aspects of applying to the Court of Protection for permission to act on someone’s behalf and make decisions for them.
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Holly Gethin at our Bury Office on 0161 761 4611
- Helen Law at our Great Harwood Office on 01254 884253
- Helen Law at our Blackburn Office on 01254 272640
- Stephen Parr, Berin Jones and Catherine Hamilton at our Haslingden Office on 01706 213356
- Berin Jones and Catherine Hamilton at our Rawtenstall Office on 01706 225621