Being able to see into the future would be very useful for asset planning, but unfortunately this is not an option.
So if you become incapacitated or die, you need to make sure you have adequately protected yourself, your loved ones and your financial security.
How can we help?
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall our expert asset planning solicitors will ensure you have done everything possible to safeguard the future.
Working with a dedicated member of our team, you can rely on our specialist knowledge to provide practical, cost-effective solutions for all your asset planning needs.
Our service includes:
- Writing wills and reviewing wills
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Court of Protection
- Probate and estate administration
- Inheritance tax planning
- Care home fees
- Trust and estate management
- Probate disputes
- Estate and inheritance disputes
- Financial services
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Martin Heyes and Tony Wilde at our Accrington Office on 01254 236221
- Holly Gethin at our Bury Office on 0161 761 4611
- Helen Law at our Great Harwood Office on 01254 884253
- Helen Law at our Blackburn Office on 01254 272640
- David Buskey and Stephen Parr at our Haslingden Office on 01706 213356
- Kathy Giddings at our Rawtenstall Office on 01706 225621