Trips and slips

The need for specialist advice:

If you have fallen and suffered an injury due to a defective pavement or road, you should seek expert legal advice in order to maximise any compensation claim.

Local authorities are obliged to take reasonable care to prevent injury to users of roads and footpaths.

However, the courts have become increasingly sympathetic to councils, especially after recent bad winters and spending cuts have caused even greater disrepair on roads and footpaths. This means specialist legal assistance has never been more important.

Let our experience make yours that much easier:

At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall we have an excellent track record of successful claims against highway authorities, despite the current trend.

Our extensive local knowledge is invaluable in obtaining the evidence to pursue a successful claim and get you the compensation you deserve for your injury, as well as any loss of earnings.

Supermarkets also have a legal duty to prevent injury to customers. If you have been injured in a supermarket we can provide free advice on how to make a claim.

Need expert advice? Let us help:

Please contact either Berin Jones or Pam Roberts at our Haslingden office on 01706 213356 to discuss any aspect of trips and slips.