Holiday accidents

The need for specialist advice:

If you have you suffered an accident abroad and the hotel, or someone connected to your package holiday was at fault, you should speak to a specialist lawyer immediately.

The law says tour operators and other holiday providers are responsible for the services you pay for and if you suffer an accident and the tour operator or its hotel supplier is to blame, you may be able to make a claim.

Let our experience make yours that much easier:

At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall our team of highly experienced experts can deal with a broad range of holiday accident claims.

These include:

  • Injuries in a hotel due to a slip or fall
  • Injuries in a motor vehicle, such as a coach or a minibus
  • Food poisoning
  • Legionnaires disease and typhoid
  • Injuries on a cruise ships, pleasure craft and other vessels at sea
  • Injured on an aircraft or at the airport
  • Injuries on an excursion or day trip booked through your tour operator’s representative.

Need expert advice? Let us help:

Please contact either Berin Jones at our Haslingden office on 01706 213356 or Pam Roberts at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611 to discuss any aspect of this area of law.