The need for specialist advice:
Our sight is very precious and problems can occur, especially as we get older. Laser corrective surgery is becoming an increasingly popular – in particular to correct myopia or short sightedness.
However, sometimes these procedures go wrong, with life-changing consequences. When this happens it is crucial to take advice from an expert solicitor.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall our team of experienced specialists will ensure you receive the highest level of compensation for your injuries, along with any lost income.
Cases of negligence include:
- Defective laser eye treatment surgery, and/or inappropriate clinical advice and patient selection for surgery.
- Optic nerve damage because of raised intra-cranial pressure
- Blindness because of failure correctly to treat diabetes
- Inappropriate cataract surgery techniques
- Inappropriate squint surgery
If you have suffered injury or debility as a result of eye surgery, we will explain the legal process to you in straightforward language and be at your side every step of the way through your claim.
Need expert advice? Let us help:
Please contact Pam Roberts at our Haslingden office on 01706 233426 to discuss any aspect of medical negligence.