The need for specialist advice:
There are many types of dental negligence claims and not all of them are brought against dentists. Errors are also made by specialists such as dental implantologists or maxillofacial surgeons.
Whatever the source of your issue, expert legal advice is vital in this complex area of law.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall our team of experienced specialists will ensure you receive the highest level of compensation for your injuries, along with any lost income.
If you have received poor dental treatment, or been injured by a dental expert, we will explain the legal process to you in straightforward language and be at your side every step of the way through your claim.
Dental negligence cases we deal with include:
- Wrongful removal of a tooth or teeth
- Injury caused by dental equipment such as a drill
- Failure to provide adequate fillings or crowns
- False or misleading tooth-whitening claims
- Damage to facial or oral nerves during a dental procedure
- Failure to diagnose periodontal disease or tooth caries
- Failed restorative dentistry
Need expert advice? Let us help:
Please contact Pam Roberts at our Haslingden office on 01706 233426 to discuss any aspect of medical negligence.