The need for specialist advice:
Adoption law is extremely complex and it is essential to have the support of an experienced solicitor.
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall our family law team have deep knowledge and wide-ranging expertise in this area of the law. Whether you are a heterosexual or same-sex couple, we are here to advise and assist you.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
Our sensitive and sympathetic adoption solicitors have broad experience of handling all aspects of the law, including international adoption cases and adopting from care.
Changes to adoption law mean same sex couples can adopt a child. Before the changes, only heterosexual married couples were eligible to adopt. The new system also means step-parents can now achieve parental responsibility for a stepchild.
Our adoption solicitors specialise in:
- International adoption
- Same-sex marriage/couple adoption
- Problems arising after adoption
- Step-parent adoption and adoption by relatives
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Tanya Magell and Karen Reid at our Blackburn office on 01254 272640
- Emma Pike and Mark Taylor at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611
- David Connor and Louise Daniel at our Rawtenstall office on 01706 225621