At at Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall we understand the stressful and distressing effects of family proceedings – especially where children are involved.
Our team of highly experienced family solicitors give practical legal advice in a sympathetic manner while providing you and your family with the support you need.
How can we help?
Our family law solicitors believe in taking a conciliatory approach. We are members of Resolution which requires us to look for fair and peaceful solutions, rather than immediately going to battle stations.
However, you can rely upon us to proactively progress your case and, if need be, represent you robustly and effectively in court.
We have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas of family law including:
- Separation and divorce
- Financial disputes
- Co-habitation disputes
- Civil Partnerships
- Residence and contact disputes
- Domestic violence/Injunctions
- Care proceedings
Most are members of the Law Society’s Family Panel and some are members of the Law Society’s Children Panel, with specific expertise in situations involving children and care issues.
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Tanya Magell and Karen Reid at our Blackburn office on 01254 272640
- Mark Taylor at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611
- David Connor at our Rawtenstall office on 01706 225621
- Louise Daniel at our Haslingden office on 01706 213356