The need for specialist advice:
Being made redundant is a stressful and daunting experience – which is why our expert employment solicitors will treat you with compassion, understanding and dignity.
The specialist legal team at Woodcocks Haworth Nuttall have extensive experience of advising people with redundancy issues – either as individuals, or groups subject to collective redundancy.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
We have the deep technical knowledge and resources to help you, whether you are challenging your redundancy; believe you are entitled to a better redundancy package; or if you want to ensure all legal procedures have been followed correctly.
Our team of dedicated redundancy solicitors will explain your rights and entitlements in plain, jargon-free language.
Issues we will discuss include:
- Did your employer carry out adequate consultations?
- Was there a fair redundancy selection process?
- The terms of a compromise agreement – if you have been offered one
- Negotiating a better compensation package
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Eleanor Cornthwaite, Sara Beaumont and Michael Shroot at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611