The need for specialist advice:
If you have been the victim of discrimination at work, you need not suffer in silence.
Our specialist discrimination solicitors understand your stress and anxiety. They will work unstintingly on your behalf, providing expert advice as well as robust legal representation and moral support.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall our team of harassment and discrimination solicitors have an excellent reputation in this complex area of law. They provide high quality and sympathetic services to clients across the country.
Different types of discrimination and harassment include:
- Direct discrimination – when your employer treats you unfairly due to your age, disability, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, or race.
- Indirect discrimination – where your employer imposes a working practice that unfairly disadvantages one person or a group of people.
- Victimisation – unfair treatment of an employee who complains about a colleague, criticises the company for breaking the law, or has begun a discrimination at work claim.
- Harassment – sexual pestering, threatening behaviour and other types of intimidating treatment of an employee.
We offer a free initial consultation and will explain various payment options so you can be certain you choose the one that is best for you.
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Eleanor Cornthwaite, Sara Beaumont and Michael Shroot at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611