The need for specialist advice:
If you are an executive, senior employee or director and you need specialist employment law advice, we can help.
We have extensive experience of offering bespoke employment advice to executives all the way through to director level.
Over the years our solid reputation has also enabled us to build a considerable database of executive clients for whom we have provided highly effective specialist commercial advice.
Let our experience make yours that much easier:
Because we have acted for employers over many years, more and more executives have become aware of our expert employment law services.
Many have successfully moved on in their careers and come back to us at a later date when faced with their own employment law problems in their new positions at different companies.
Employment law issues we have helped executives with include:
- Negotiating severance packages and compromise agreements
- Redundancy issues
- Advice regarding the unfair dismissal and disciplinary grievance procedures
- Consultancy agreements
- Service contracts
- Employment Tribunal advocacy and bringing claims
- Advice regarding enforceability and post termination restrictions in employment contracts and defending injunctions
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of this area of law please contact;
- Eleanor Cornthwaite, Sara Beaumont and Michael Shroot at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611