Employment legislation is among the most complex and constantly changing areas of law. So quick access to specialist advice is essential to protect your financial position – as well as your reputation.
For employers, keeping pace with the constant flow of new rules and regulations can be very difficult and the financial implications of Employment Tribunals are often a worrying management distraction.
How can we help?
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall we have wide-ranging experience and deep knowledge of this area of law. Our expert assistance means you can focus on the important role of running your business.
Your employees are essential to your business, but when things go wrong they can also represent huge costs. Making mistakes can be very expensive, but our approachable experts will help protect you as well as your employees.
We can advise on how to incorporate changes in employment law to ensure you are complying with all the necessary rules and regulations.
Whether you need to keep up to date with legislative changes, prevent disputes from happening, or require representation at an Employment Tribunal, our employment specialists can assist in every aspect of employment law.
Areas of specialism include:
- Employment contracts and handbooks
- Unfair dismissal/Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Directors contracts and consultancy agreements
- Compromise agreements
- Director/senior executive disputes and managed exits
- Disputes with commercial agents
- Enforcing post termination restrictions and bringing injunctions;
- Defending all Tribunal claims
- Performance and absence management
- General employee rights such as maternity and paternity, holidays
- Tailored staff training days on HR and employment issues
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of employment law please contact;
- Michael Shroot at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611