In this highly competitive economic climate, robust commercial agreements are imperative to protect your business – now and in future years.
As the owner manager of a dynamic company you need agreements that will work for you to encourage performance and discourage disputes. However, when issues do arise, it’s important to feel confident that all your contracts are rock-solid.
How can we help?
At Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall we believe our role in delivering this assurance is critical. Our sharp commercial mindset and experience means we understand the importance of giving business owners the legal platform and confidence to help them focus on what they do best.
Our extensive experience and technical expertise enables us to draft resilient, future-proof contracts that ensure all your business activities are comprehensively protected.
Our business law team provides advice in the following areas:
- Commercial contracts
- Company formations
- Compliance and regulatory advice
- Data protection and use
- Distribution, sales and agency agreements
- E-commerce and online trade contracts
- Franchise agreements
- General commercial and business advice
- Intellectual property (IP) and licensing, including trade mark prosecution
- Outsourcing arrangements
- Shareholder agreements
- Standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase
- IT and software contracts
- Alliances, collaborations and joint ventures
- Company and business sales and acquisitions
Need expert advice? Let us help:
To discuss any aspect of commercial law please contact;
- Gary Jones at our Bury office on 0161 761 4611
- David Buskey at our Haslingden office on 01706 213356